Survey of Nonprofit Risk Management
- Jun 06, 2013
Crystal & Company conducted a survey of senior executives working in nonprofit entities in the U.S. with revenues in excess of $20 million. To present a snapshot of risk awareness and risk exposure among these organizations, More than 100 professionals from this nonprofit sector took part in the survey. 94% were CEOs, CFOs, Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents or other senior management members; middle management executives accounted for the remaining 6%.
The study focused primarily on analyzing information related to risk identification and management priorities, structure, strategic and operational challenges and insurance purchasing patterns. Other factors assessed their understanding of risk within the organization, the importance of effective risk management practices and their treatment of insurance as a risk-financial tool. Survey